Monday 6 June 2011

The Winter Time

Top o' the mornin' to ya, readers and followers! Well, I kind of dropped the ball didn't I, with all my grand blog plans. I've been busy. It's no real excuse, but I'll use it anyway. The only thing I've really kept regular are my weekly musical recommendations. The rest of my little 'segments' I suppose you could call them, kind of vanished. But! I will continue! I have a lovely long holiday coming up soon in which I plan to create all sorts of wonderful things. I'm working on a little film, too. I really want to post some of my writing up here, since the results of the poll I held pointed towards that, but I'm a wee bit nervous! Never have I allowed for a whole audience of people to look over a story I've written. Maybe soon I will work up the courage...


In other news, it's winter in Brisbane... And Australia too... Anyways, it's sitting at a frosty average of 22˚C for the month of June. A few days ago, it even hailed! As you might be able to tell from the above picture, I got pretty excited. I've never seen so much hail, or heard anything so loud. But the days are quite lovely at the moment, albeit, freezing. They are beautiful and sunny, and it's a shame that I'm stuck inside studying for my end of semester exams. It makes me look forward to summer again, when I will have all the time in the world to hang around outside, and ride my bike around the place in the sun.

Until next time, stay awesome!

1 comment:

  1. THAT'S SO WEIRD BECAUSE IT'S SO HOT HERE!!! Northern Hemisphere is where it's at :) AND I will support your writing no matter what! Even if it sucks: "DAYUM Hannah that be some good words!"

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?